Loading, Treatment cycle, Unloading, Output...
Loading inlet pipes and visit traps are located on the top of the unit. The contaminated product is easily loaded by pumping which can be done directly along the harvesting process or directly from an intermediate transfert skid.
The vaccine growth medium doesn't need to be deactivated first.
The operator can begin the cycle from the touch screen terminal on the unit or via a "SCADA"1 system.
From this point onwards the processing is completely automatic :
* The mixing shaft (3) rotates the product.
* Fresh air (12) enters through the heat exchanger into the airspace (7) above the product in the dehydration tank.
* Fresh air, vapors and gases emitted from the product are sucked through a ductwork system (8) by a turbo fan (9) into the combustion chamber (10) where they are then burned at high temperature.
* Odors and bio-hazards are broken down and removed.
* The hot air produced by the burner (5) is circulated through the double jacket (6) then up through the heat exchanger, and finally through the exhaust fan (13) and chimney.
* When the product reaches the preset level of dryness, the burner flame will automatically cease and the circulating fresh air will cool down the overall equipment and product.
* When the cycle is complete, the unit stops automatically.
To unload the dehydrator, the operator simply opens the outlet door, puts in the body protection and turns on the unloading cycle.
The mixing shaft is set into reverse rotation, which forces the treated product through the outlet door.
|Water||up to 20%|
|Mineral / Ash||30%|
|Fat||up to 25% (after hydrolysis)|
|Soluble protein||up to 40%|
|Calcium||up to 15%|
|Digestible nitrogenous matter||3%|
This table includes indicative data only and can not be set as contract. Data may vary.
1 SCADA = SUPERVISORY CONTROL AND DATA ACQUISITION